Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

The Blog Hiatus vs. Gamera




Happy Holidays from Stately Boo Monster Manor (pictured above)!

I have to take a few days before surgery to catch up on work; since I’m going to lose some hours after the Cybermen perform my RADICAL PROSTATECTOMY (allegedly) on the 14th, so my blog is going to be in a holding pattern over La Guardia for a little bit. But I’ll be back after the surgery, as soon as I am able. When I do I’ll tell you a semi-fictional story of how I found out the answer to “How is a raven like a writing desk?” I say “semi-fictional” because I meditated over it and came up with the answer. I’ll even tell you the answer now but I won’t explain it until just before Christmas.

SPOILERS!



Q: How is a raven like a writing desk?

A: Faith is not a wedding dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment