Total Pageviews

Monday, January 2, 2012

It's The Mayan Countdown

Happy New Year! 2012 : The Year I (Probably) Don't Have Cancer Anymore !

I think I'll start the New Year by plugging some remarkably talented people.
Tianna Hall One my favorites singing a song I thought karaoke hosting killed for me until now.


Tianna Hall - Creep

Also, it has come to my attention that Emily Volman has launched an exceptional podcast while I was all "woe is me" so I marathoned the four available episodes today: The Laughing with You Podcast! It's loads of fun! There's a link to it on the right hand side of this blog as well.

Speaking of Nashville: Mark Evitts is one heck of a "utility musician" and if you go to his website linked above, do yourself a favor and hit play on "Viology" Mesmerizing! I'd post it here directly but I can't figure out how.

I'll be back with alarming frequency in 2012. I hope you don't get too sick of me!


No comments:

Post a Comment